MON-SAT: 10AM - 4PM +91 9927005763 uccinfo23@gmail.com
logo

About us

The foundation of Dr Bhimrao Ambedkar University (originally known as Agra University) was laid on the 1st of July, 1927, as a result of hectic efforts of a band of enthusiastic educationists like Rev. Canon A.W. Davis, Munshi Narain Prasad Asthana, Dr L.P. Mathur, Lala Dewan Chand, Rai Bahadur Anand Swaroop and Dr Brajendra Swaroop,. Original jurisdiction of University extended over United Provinces of Agra, Central India and Rajputana with 14 affiliated colleges and 2530 students of which, 1475 students belonged to United Provinces. Initially, there were only four faculties in the University viz. Arts, Sciences, Commerce and Law. Faculties of Medicine (1936), Agriculture (1938), Home Science (1980), Basic Sciences (1981), Fine Arts (1982) and Management (1994) were added subsequently

MISSION

To provide high quality education to the students, and equip them with the state-of-the-art knowledge and skills in computer science so that they can take up real-world challenges and compete in the job market successfully.
To provide a strong theoretical and practical background across the computer science discipline with an emphasis on software development. To strengthen the Industry-Academia interface that will help the graduates to emerge as leaders in academics or an inspiring revolutionary in entrepreneurship.

VISION

To create the conducive environment for quality education
in computer science and
prepare the students for a globalised technological society and orient them towards serving the society.